oilandgasclub.com

oilandgasclub.com
piping design course in chennai

Friday 7 March 2014

Why did you leave your last job?

 “Why are you leaving your last job?”



• There is no opportunity to promote in my current job and I’m ready to face a new challenge;
• I have worked there for 04 years with much experience and skills. I want to be promoted but the Company do not offer me that opportunity;
• The company has cut down with its focus on the business line my job is responsible for;
• My family transferred to another region, or, my current workplace is too far away from my home;
• My old company often paid late and had inadequate compensation policy. 



  You should avoid answers that:



• Speak ill of your old boss, colleague, etc.;
• They punished me many times for…
• I did not complete my job.


Piping designer interview questions and answers


No comments:

Post a Comment