oilandgasclub.com

oilandgasclub.com
piping design course in chennai

Friday 7 March 2014

What kind of salary are you looking for?

What kind of salary are you looking for?

Tips for this question:


A loaded question. A nasty little game that you will probably lose if you answer first. So, do not answer it. Instead, say something like, That’s a tough question. Can you tell me the range for this position? In most cases, the interviewer, taken off guard, will tell you. If not, say that it can depend on the details of the job.

Answer samples


1. Sir, salary is very secondary. What matters is you are providing me (given i clear this interview) with the kind of work I have always wanted to do and the kind of work environment too.
2. I am looking for the kind of salary that I can not only live on, but enjoy life with as well. I don’t want to be the person who works just to pay bills and have hardly anything left for myself. I don’t know about anyone else, but when I look for a job, it has to meet my needs both mentally and money-wise or I don’t take the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment